Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Product 44: Eos Honeydew Lip Balm



Eos lip balm is really fun. It’s something that moisturizes the lips really well, has great flavor and a fun method of dispensing.

Eos lip balm is an all-natural lip balm. As with all products, it’s about the ingredients. I’m not one of those people who has to have something that’s paraben free or really picky but I know what I like. This has shea, landolin, jojoba oil, and other great moisturizers. I have to admit if I let the lip balm stray off my lip line, it’s an instant zit since that is too many moisturizers for my already oily skin. This isn’t the first lip balm that I had this issue with so I remind myself that as long as it’s solely on the lips, I’m golden. Plus my dry lips are fixed up instantly.

I love the flavor. It’s honeydew. I never had a honeydew lip balm before. Vanilla, menthol, cherry, strawberry, and fruit flavors are the usual. Yet the melon flavor really works. With the outbreak of deadly melons, this is a nice way to get the hint of melon in my life without having to worry about any diseases.

But my favorite aspect of Eos is the packaging. It’s shaped like a ball and you just unscrew the cap to reveal a ball on the inside. It’s protected but all in front of you. Plus allows for dual lip application in a cleanly and quickly. It’s just way more fun then the lipstick tube and easier to apply then some of the adorable pots that protect the lip balm (but Schiller’s has the cutest lip balms right now that are in the pots shaped like purses and little tarts). It’s unusal to see have the functionality and fun wrapped up in one lip balm but Eos has it.

Since I won the Eos lipbalm from my other job, I can only guess where you can purchase them. You can definitely get it from Eos from Amazon (and you can just click the photo to lead you to the page- just like most of my products and books). I assume that you can also get it from Ulta or Sephora but that’s a guess.

I would definitely recommend this lip balm. It’s wonderful since it’s got great packaging, flavor and it really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment