Sunday, September 18, 2011

Product 41: Caswell Massey Almond and Aloe Shower Gel



In the past couple years, I went from being indifferent about almond scented bath products to really being in love with them. Caswell Massey Almond and Aloe Foaming bath gel is a really nice shower gel that has a really pure almond aroma to it. The scent is what speaks first but it’s still a really nice foaming gel.

Caswell Massey has some amazing classic scents which makes sense since it’s America’s oldest bath and body product line. What I love about the company is the fact their scents are very pure. It’s not a synthetic smell to the products.

As I said, the aroma speaks first in this shower gel. This is one of my favorite almond scents (my second favorite is the L’Occutaine’s Sweet Almond bath oil which is much sweeter). It’s just so refreshing and soothing at the same time.

As a shower gel, it’s okay. I can’t really complain about it. It does a competent job. It doesn’t over moisture the skin and dry it out. It’s okay. The one thing that does really stand out is the fact that it does foam up really well in my sponge every day. So it’s nice to have a luxurious foam in a shower gel.

I really liked it as a bubble bath. This was great actually. It had the perfect amount of bubbles. They feel so nice. Add in the soothing almond aroma and a good book, I was in heaven every night I used this bubble bath. I just really enjoyed the feel to it. Plus the bubbles last for a good long while. So I can read in the tub for an hour and there were still bubbles in the tub.

The Caswell Massey Almond and Aloe Foaming Bath Gel is my new favorite bubble bath. I hardly use it as a shower gel even though I really don’t have a complaint about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment