Sunday, May 22, 2011

Product 24: Marks and Spencer Ingredients Lemon Bath Creme


Marks and Spencer Ingredients Lemon products are quite possibly my favorite seasonal products that we get at Schillers. For the past two years, I’ve treated myself to one of the products and just fell in love with it. We only get a small supply and selection of line but it’s such a great product.

The first thing I love about the Ingredients products is the pure smell. It’s a real lemon smell. It’s not the synthetic scent. It just smells like a fresh squeezed lemon.

Plus I love the way they actually work. Since I tried the shower cream before, I picked up the bath crème. I’ve been in love with the bubble bath lately so it’s nice to have a real bubble bath solution for the tub. It creates great frothy bubbles that just last. Plus you can use the bubbles to suds up yourself and get clean.

I don’t have any draw backs to this product for the most part. I would love to have more ready access to these products and I would love to carry other scents. But since they come from England and the exchange rates, you can only get them seasonally. It’s crazy to think that Schillers sold out of these products already and we just got them in two weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment