Sunday, May 22, 2011

Product 26: Pre De Provence Argumes Shower Gel


Pre de Provence is one of the lines that I adore but I dont really treat myself to but I will treat my friends and family too. It was a long time coming, but I finally could get another shower gel and fell in love with a new shower gel.

So for a long time, I give friends and family Pre de Provence products, especially their bar soap. I love the aromas from the products and the ingredients. They use shea butter and blend it with essential oils to make a devine product that is super moisturizing for the skin and it's well tolerated. Plus some of the soaps come in with natural exfoilators. When it comes to beauty products or even anything in life, it's about the ingredients. If you have good stuff going in, you will more then likely have good stuff coming out.

The Argumes scent has been a long time favorite (although I do love the new Vanilla Woods and Provence scents). I love the blend of citrus fruits. It's just good to my nose. And owning the products now, I still really like the smell in my shower when I'm trying to wake up in the morning.

It's a basic clean. I'm not sure I feel completely stripped clean but I love using it. Plus my skin seems to like it and the shower gel doesn't seem to actually get the acne any more exterbated (something I have to worry about on my chest and when I use the moisturizing products).

No comments:

Post a Comment