Thursday, August 4, 2011

Product 34: Philosophy Amazing Grace 3 in 1 Shampoo, Shower gel and foaming bath

Philosophy Amazing Grace Shower Gel, 16-Fluid OunceI just had to try the newest line to arrive at Schiller’s. It’s Philosophy bath and fragrance lines. So I decided to try out the Amazing Grace version of the shampoo, shower gel and foaming bath cream. Over all it’s an amazing product given all that it can do but it may not be the best thing for my body.

I will admit I’m a wee bit skeptical of something that claims to be a 3 in 1 product especially when you try to blend a shower gel and a shampoo into the same product especially when you have oily hair. It’s hard to get that balance right where it will clean the hair and not strip the skin.

All that being said. I was really pleasantly surprised by the Amazing Grace. It could actually clean my hair and make it nice and soft while at the same time it was a great shower gel. It worked exactly like how I wanted it to work. I still can’t believe when my hair actually looks clean when I wake up in the morning. Plus it made my skin nice and soft.

But Philosophy does have a problem. I’m pretty sure it’s helping my acne problem to grow. I will admit I have some added stress in my life so that will make my skin more prone to break outs. My face is a wreck after a week worth’s of nightly baths with the Philosophy 3 in 1 product. I blame the baths since the one day I was reading a book and stuck my hand underwater and realized how moisturizing the water was. But that added moisture is probably due to oil and that is clogging my pores since the rest of my beauty regimen is staying constant with a couple soaps and a toner.

Between the aroma (a soft scent that is fresh, clean, delicate and feminine without screaming perfumed) and the way the Amazing Grace 3 in 1 Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bath foam, I love the product. I just have to be careful to use it at a shampoo or a shower gel only since when used in a bath, it does break me out. Still very exciting for Schiller’s to carry Philosophy bath and fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment