Thursday, August 11, 2011

Product 36: Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste

Sensodyne ProNamel Mint Essence Toothpaste, 4 oz. (Pack of 4) So recently I tried Sensodyne Promamel toothpaste, this is a toothpaste that I’ve been curious about. There are a lot of big claims about how great it is for the teeth. But overall I feel like it’s like a night time moisturizer something you should do every night so you see results in the future but at the same time I wasn’t in love with the clean.

I was hoping for an amazing toothpaste with the Pronamel. I wanted it to feel like the Marvis toothpaste and feel a noticeable difference after brushing. And to be quite frank, I was let down. It was only okay. Plus the mint essence also made for a weird taste in my mouth.

It was something that made me just feel very indifferent about brushing my teeth. I shouldn’t feel indifferent about my toothpaste since it doesn’t make you want to brush. You are brushing because you have to. But there is the promise that using this toothpaste will strengthen your enamel.

In the end, I’m switching back to my Arm and Hammer toothpaste or Marvis. If I’m going to spend a little more on toothpaste, I just want a little bit more instant satisfaction. The pronamel wasn’t bad. I just didn’t love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment