Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Letters: 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 and 56

Sorry I have a back log of letters that I sent out.


Letter 49: Just catching up


















Letter 50: Another cute letter to a friend











Letter 51: The mate in the set, I love this set since it has a fuzzy texture. Oh and of course, the white and black dresses.




Letter 52: If you can't tell I like Parisan style when I write notes to friends and family.











Letter 53: Another notecard from one of my many Paris themed notecard sets, this time complete with paper that I got from Otakon. A card to one of my best friends.











Letter 54: A birthday card. I love the message in this card. "Whatever you wish for your birthday, I'll be wishing with you." Just a sweet message that is completely true.










Letter 55: Another birthday card. This time for one of my guy friends. But the inner message says "Enjoy doing what you want on your birthday."











Letter 56: An 50th Anniversary card. Now talk about the perfect reason to send out a letter full of loveto some family members. As the toast says on the inside "Here's to you, the love you share, and the life you've created together. Happy Anniversary".






*Sorry the orientation on the last two cards got messed up. Sometimes when you upload photos, weirdness happens and I can't take new photos since I sent out the cards. Oops. Will do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment