Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Product 3: Herbal Essence Body Envy

So over the years, I've been a huge fan of the Herbal Essence Products. Although I tended to stay to a couple types-degunkify, straightening, and clarifying. I always loved how that Herbal Essense is one of the few non-salon brands that can get my hair not looking like an oil slick without drying it completely out (although I think I can count on one hand the amount of times I've had dry hair). So I decided to try out the Body Envy product since who doesn't want a little bit more volume from time to time.

I will have to say, I'm really surprised by the Body Envy product. It truthfully does give more volume to my hair and actually cleans it. But it's not a full time fix. As the product use started to go towards the 3 week mark and whatnot the fullness started to fade.

Best of all for me, it actually cleans my hair with good results everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment