Sunday, February 6, 2011

Product 4: Nailtiques Milan Nail Color


I've been searching for a new nail color. I love my OPI Ink but after wearing it all football season, I need something different from my dark purple. So I decided to dip into the Schiller's $5.00 basket for two new nail polishes. The first one I tried was the Nailtiques Milan nail color.

I was immediately drawn to the deep red color. It was dark without being too dark. Plus I thought the shade would be far enough away from the red family that I would feel comfortable wearing the color.

The first day I only put on one coat of the nail polish. The color wasn't even close to what I thought it would be. It was something that almost reminded me of the color of dried blood. Not exactly a cute nail polish color. So I tried putting on one more coat. I will have to say, that made a world of difference. It still didn't match the polish in the bottle but it was much prettier.

One of the things I did love about this nail polish was how it didn't chip. The first three days I was doing a lot of work that tended to chip my OPI Ink. I was pleasantly surprised that he nailtiques actually stayed on my nails really well. This is a nail polish I can recommend to people with good confidence even if I didn't feel beautiful in the nail color (beauty comes from comfort and I just love the black/dark purple shades too much to feel comfortable in Milan).

No comments:

Post a Comment